2010 at 5am Posted by Rebecca Joines Schinsky
Hold onto your knickers, people. This is a crazy awesome giveaway.
Susan Gregg Gilmore’s new novel The Improper Life of Bezellia Grove drops today, and I am thrilled to offer you a giveaway the likes of which you won’t find anywhere else on the interweb.
Are you sure you’re ready for this?
Here’s what you can win:
- FIVE signed first editions of The Improper Life of Bezellia Grove—for your book club, your friends, or to be hoarded in the closet until the holidays.
- A visit with Susan (via Skype or iChat) to be conducted after her book tour ends (November/December)
- A full-size pound cake made by Susan. This is a treat, people. I’ve had one, and it was a-maz-ing.
And here’s the best part.
- YOUR NAME WRITTEN INTO SUSAN’S NEXT NOVEL (or a name from your family tree, whichever is a better fit for the book)
- Leave a comment on this post.
- Tweet “I entered the @bookladysblog Great Bezellia Grove Giveaway http://bit.ly/9gbejY“
Do one, get one entry. Do both, get two entries. It’s that simple. (And no, sorry, you don’t get extra entries for tweeting it multiple times.)
The giveaway is open until 11:59pm Eastern next Tuesday, August 24th.
Learn more about The Improper Life of Bezellia Grove at Susan’s website, and check out her calendar for a reading near you. I’ll be hosting her event at Fountain Bookstore next Monday (August 23rd) at 6:30pm and hope to see some of you there!